Thursday, September 5, 2013

Where Art Thou!?

Lonely and Depressed the tide has set forth into yet another autumn in new England, confused and disoriented, i wasn't sure where to turn, turn into yet another brook of blood, turn into yet another dead end road leading only to my disbelief. where do i belong thinking out loud so everyone in the neighborhood can see my thought cloud appear above me. Hoping and wishing for salvation from someone else's touch someones else's inflicted orgasm of sanity. O sing out into the clouds mirroring the blue twilight through out my eyes.  and here it comes the first solitude break of the season. my solitude that only a man can describe... all of the kings sluts slowly making fame through the pain that king has invoked upon his sluts (male and female)... it hurts know the king has me on strings as if a puppet would cry as he dances for his freedom, but the king has become roused by this incoherent action.  where art thou .....?

No comments:

Post a Comment